The Super Bowl is coming up this weekend, and we are aware that EA has already predicted a win for the Baltimore Ravens narrowly defeating the San Francisco 49ers with final score of 27-24 using Madden 13. But here at Hyperkin, we trust the predictions of TecmoBowl, where Tecmo predicts that the 49ers will be victorious over the Ravens, with a final score of 31-17.
To celebrate this event, we are hosting a special contest. To enter, use the Rafflecopter widget to “Like” our Facebook Pages and “Follow” us on Twitter. You can also obtain more entries by subscribing to our YouTube Channel and sharing our original post on Facebook (you can share the post each day to obtain more entries). One winner will receive their choice of a SupaBoy, RetroN 2, RetroN 3, a Game Genie: Save Editor for PS3, or a Game Genie for DS. Entries will be accepted until 12AM PST on February 3, 2013. A winner will announced on Monday, February 4, 2013 on our Facebook Pages.
Now here is where it becomes interesting. The second part of the contest consists of predicting the outcome of several “prop bets,” in which you make your selection for the following outcomes:
1. Who will win the Super Bowl?
• San Francisco 49ers
• Baltimore Ravens
2. Who will be the Super Bowl MVP? (Enter Player’s Name)
3. Combined score of both teams: 47 points
4. Length of time it will take Alicia Keys to sing the National Anthem: 2 Minutes 15 Seconds
5. Coin Toss
6. What predominant color will Beyonce’s top be at the beginning of the Super Bowl Halftime Show?
• Gold (Yellow)
• Silver (Gray)
7. Will Beyonce be joined by Jay-Z on stage during the Super Bowl Half Time Show?
8. What Color will the Gatorade (or liquid) be that is dumped on the Head Coach of the Winning Super Bowl Team?
To enter the special parlay portion of this contest, enter all 8 predictions as a comment on the original post of this contest on our Facebook Page; only complete entries will be accepted, and incomplete entries will not be counted. The person who answers all 8 questions correctly will win (1) SupaBoy, (1) RetroN 2, (1) RetroN 3, (1) Game Genie: Save Editor for PS3 and (1) Game Genie for DS. Entries will be accepted until 12AM PST on February 3, 2013. A winner will announced on Monday, February 4, 2013 on our Facebook Pages. If there are multiple people with correct predictions, the person who was first to comment with the winning predictions will win the prize. If there are no correct predictions, the person with the closest number correct will win a choice of one of the prizes for this portion of the contest. One entry per person, multiple entries will not be accepted.
This contest is only for residents of the US and Canada. The winner must have a valid shipping address in the US or Canada. The winner will be announced at the end of the giveaway period on our Facebook Page on Monday, February 4, 2013. Prize cannot be substituted and are not transferable. Good luck to all of you, and have a safe Super Bowl weekend.
[UPDATE]: Congratulations to the Baltimore Ravens, and congratulations to Jordan Siegal and Moseph Jackson for being the winners of the Hyperkin Super Bowl XLVII Challenge!
• Jordan, you are the winner of the first part of the contest! Your prize is a choice of a SupaBoy, RetroN 2, or RetroN 3.
• Moseph you are the winner of the second part of the contest by guessing 6 out of 8 predictions correctly! Your prize is a choice of a SupaBoy, RetroN 2, RetroN 3, Game Genie DS, or Game Genie: Save Editor for PS3.
An e-mail has been sent out to the both of you, so please respond with your shipping address as well as your choice of prize.
Thanks to everyone for participating, and stay tuned for more exciting news, updates, and contests!